Table Of Contents
Feedback & Contact
Apple Computer, Inc.
The following support pages are available:
- Answering the Binhex Questions?
- Provides an answer to the many questions about Binhex I've received.
- Feedback & Contact
- Provides you with an area to detail site problems, ask questions about the site, and give us crucial feedback.
- Find It!
- Gives you centralized access to the many searching abilities supported by this site.
- Explains all that stuff you see on the screen.
- Info Alley Internals
- Details what I use to do this stuff. (software and hardware)
- Provides one-click access to every UnOfficial Information Alley mirror.
- Who, what, where, why, to what extent are we?
- Gives an explanation of who does the UnOfficial Information Alley, what it is, why it exists, and what you can expect as an user.
- What's New?
- Gives brief summaries of what changes with each update/release.
- What Old?
- Old update news, kept for sentimental value and evolution tracking.
- User Quotes, Feedback, and/or Questions
- Displays some of what users have said. Quotes are used w/ permission.
Note: If you send me feedback (praise), I will no longer ask for permission, I'll reprint.
- A lack of glitz -- Answering the questions why we don't have much "glitz"
- Article explains my rational behind adding whizzy new features, my design philosophy, and what you might expect to see in the future.
- FAQ - Answering the Frequently Asked
- This answers many questions that people keep asking me. I thought I might as well bite the bullet and do one, much as I really don't enjoy writing FAQs. Don't know why, just don't.